Friday, September 11, 2009

Recipe

Okay, I wrote and saved a draft (a small part of my last post) on 28th of August, but I posted my last update a few minutes ago. ;)

Anyway, I'm an incredibly crappy cook. But I did prepare something lovely a few days ago.

Right so - I don't know where people might get them things I used but if you live somewhere where there's Tesco, you're in luck. Ha! :D They sell them stir-fry pouches/packets.

Anyway, what you need:
Stir-fry green beans
Stir-fry green peas
Baby corn
Bean sprouts
Mushrooms (Champignons)
Knorr's White sauce
Big Al's roast chicken fillet (add flavour by using Schwartz' or Santa Maria's seasoning for chicken)
(You can cook potatoes with it aswell)

Stir fry the veg, cook the chicken in the oven. When the veg is done, put the sauce on it and cook it for a few minutes. Make sure there's more of the veg than the sauce (it's just yummier).
Yeah, when it's done...you're done. Bon appetit!

Very simple and not much of a recipe, but I liked it a lot.

No comments: