Thursday, May 13, 2010

Yikes, I have no clue what to call this post, thoughts are all over the place

Yeah I find it very disturbing when people post stuff every five minutes on Twitter.
Yeah, I'm on Twitter - just as a follower, I don't post anything there myself.
And this bastard kept posting so much I missed all of the acting agency posts.

I had been waiting for about a fortnight to hear from them and I missed it all cause someone felt it was necessary to post so much that all the other peoples' posts disappear from my page.

Anyway, I unfollowed the mad poster.
I don't care you're famous, you're annoyingly computer addicted.

Yeah, so as far as I understand I didn't get anything I applied for.
I'm not disappointed cause well...I have no experience and I'm a foreigner in Ireland so...it's okay.
That doesn't mean I never want to get a part, even an extra part one day.

There's a casting session for extras this Friday - tomorrow - but it's down the other side of the country.
It's for some new crime series or something.
One of my housemates' parents live near the place.
If I get to know how to get there I might go down.
It's about 2 hours of travelling by train.

Mmh, I just want something for the experience.

Oh that reminds me, I had a weird session with my psychologist the other day.
I had to act there.
Well, I couldn't cause it was weirdly personal and...just weird.
I have to draw a picture of the situation as well.
Once I have it done I might post on here as well.

Yeah... Oh apparently there's going to be a big week for extras soon.
It's for a soap.
I wouldn't mind doing that at all.
There was like a to do list for it and it made me a bit nervous but I think I can handle it.

No comments: