Friday, June 18, 2010

So what she's got pretty hair, that doesn't make her a good person.

Yesterday was fun.
"Bf" came over and we played badminton.
We played in the trees so it wasn't as windy.

Was so tired and sore by the evening.
We bought the lovely beef burgers we had for BBQ before.
I made the salad aswell.

Oh and I wore a dress when we played.
Haven't worn one in ages.

As for today, we got a new shower.
It was broken for a few days.
Will go and take a shower now and see what it's like.

Should have a friend coming over.
The really clever one who went to study in China or some place like that.
I think I talked about him in one of my earliest posts.

Anyway, I haven't seen him for quite some time so should be fun! :)

Oh and I happened to watch Friends yesterday.
Yeah, I don't like the show.
I especially don't like Rachel.
She's so annoying!
So what she's got pretty hair, that doesn't make her a good person.
It was the episode when her and Ross were on a break and he slept with another girl.
For some unknown reason Rachel got really pissed off about it and gave out to him.
Er... why!?
That's so not her business.
And then Ross was like apologizing to her for half of the episode.
I would have kicked her out of the room, down the stairs and infront of a passing car.
Then would've got into my own car and run over her a few times.
She's majorly annoying!!!
I'm glad Ross "cheated" on her.

Yeah... off to take the showe now.
Then play the violin.

2 comments:

llasunshine said...

Ma lihtsalt pean mainima, et ma sain sõna-sõnalt aru, mis sa kirjutasid. Ma teadsin isegi mida tähendab 'badminton' :D

Sorri, aga ma ei saanud jätta ütlemata ... :D

Sweet Kroshka said...

:) Laura, sina vä?

Noh, tore on, kui aru said.
Kahjuks jah selline negatiivne tekst.