Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Glee Sexy Review

Well, since I watched the stream I missed a lot of the visual stuff cause it kept freezing non stop.
I also missed quite a few words, syllables and letters cause of it but I got the point of the episode.
I'm not sure I like Holly Holiday and although I agree with the thoughts she's made to say but it's all kinda forced and overdone with "cool".

I think the dudes' song is the first Glee song I don't like.

And fuccckkkk! I just opened a bottle of soda and the thing splashed all over the place!!

Ugh...here we go again with saying what you feel with a song (Brittany, Santana, Holly scene). These kinda lame scenes make the show revolting and gag-worthy.

Oh and I heard Qwyneth got a record deal or something, okay she's spent waaaayy to much time on Glee. She seems to think she's a better singer than she is or that singing is more than....just making noise.

What the fuck!? I'd kill that friend who talked to my dad about my sex life or preached about safe sex to him! Oh and what is wrong with putting fingers in your ears and singing? Doesn't it cure cancer?

About the Sam's gay comment to Artie - ughhhhhhhhh, this show is sooooo over sexed! It's all gay, lesbian, hetero and now bisexual shit. Okay, I'm so not the first to put down sex but the gay shit is just sickening.

Oh and what the hell was going on with all the mocking faces on the Glee club kids when the others were performing in the blue shirts. They thought you can get pregnant or a disease from a cucamber! Plus, this was the best song of the show so far.

Okay, so the point of the sex talk was that if you have sex you don't matter. There is nothing wrong with sleeping around but you gotta place yourself somewhere inbetween Glee and Sex and The City.

Okay, this Naya and Brittany thing is totally in the Kurt boat and it's shit. And while Naya Rivera is hot, I'd stick with Kevin too.

Okay so...all in all, was quite a crappy episode. Was okay to get a look at other characters, not just Rachel and Finn. But the show still has this something really....bad to it that makes it really a low quality show for me.


Okay, off to bed, it's four o'clock.

No comments: