Saturday, July 02, 2011

one man less

So today was an interesting day.
The first half I felt really bad anxiety.
Then my mother got home from work.
I was wearing this random "revealing" top and had a nip slip.
I didn't see anything myself, it was only when my mother noticed it and laughed at "a zit of some sort on my chest". Well, that means my small tit.
So, later on we took the dogs swimming. We had this stick with us we throw in the water for dogs.
So the stick was in the water near the bank and my mother went to fetch it, I held her hand so she wouldn't fall in the water. Well... and then I pushed my mother in the water :D
She tried to pull me down with her but I kept shouting "I'm on my period!"
I was half way in anyway. She got wet all over.

Oh and then I found out I've been with one man less than my mother. Well, three or four less, depending on what you count in and what's left out.


TS01072011

No comments: