Monday, August 08, 2011

*holds hands up* I don't need no man

Well, if I didn't feel like shit, still then today would be one of the best ever days of my life.
So mylaptop was on the fritz for a few days. I couldn't start the thing. And now *holds hands up* I don't need no man to fix stuff for me cause I somehow fixed it - went through all the things I had an access to and recovered my system. I lost everything I had on my computer before but meh. At least it's working.
Plus, I just found out I got into college. Woohoo!
Already had an argument with my mother cause she was already being all negative towards the whole thing. Like, I was so9 happy when I rang her and she brought me down. Flat out, like. So, I told her I know she wants me to be a baker like her and have the kind of look at life like her man, that women are stupid and whores and aren't allowed to be happy.
Well, whatever, as I've said before she absolutely defies anything womanly so...blah. I hung up on her twice cause I don't want anything to ruin this happy time for me. Even if I won't be able to go and actually study, whatever the reason then, financial or health wise, I'm just happy about the fact.
I just need to find out how much it costs so...I can get back to my stepmother and dad cause they seemed a little more enthusiastic about it all.

Ugh, I so hope I don't have an ulces or anything like it. I've felt super sick for like... about two weeks now and no medicine helps.

No comments: