Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Glee Prom-asaurus review

How do people review the show's story lines? What's there to review anyway? That's why I only talk about scenes.
Lea and Darren sound really good together.

Well, I like Heather Morris as an artist but the Dinosaur number was a little weird. Couldn't they really pick a bit more normal theme for prom?

Well well, can Naya Rivera do no wrong?

Ahahahahahaaa.... this probably wasn't meant to be funny but when Finn and Rachel kissed in the hotel room, Puck made me laugh out loud, the way he looked at the kissers and so casually ate crisps.

I didn't like WMYB in the clip that was aired before the episode but I actually enjoyed it in he show. The coreography was quite cool :) This boyband thing really grew on me.

I don't understand why a gay man was voted for prom queen and why a lesbian is nominated for prom king. Can't a woman be a woman and a man be a man with them both liking the same sex?

Take My Breath Away was the best part of the episode.

No comments: