Sunday, August 10, 2014

I wish sex was as simple as in Sims: woohoo or try for baby

Complaining ahead!
Second day of bad periods. I dunno actually if it's cause of the periods, weather or the fact that I take Mirtazapin every other day as opposed to every day. I just feel so nauseous and my stomach is making all sorts of noises. Because of my stomach troubles I'm thinking it's cause of my periods but I dunno really. Ugh.

Yeah, I've been talking to the guy I wanted to be in a relationship with, the one whose name start with an R. All he cared about was being able to have sex without a condom when we're in a relationship. Yeah...don't think that's gonna happen cause I don't want a baby just yet. Or ever. Like carry one myself. I don't wanna cut my tubes either cause it would be like fixing something that isn't broken. Ugh, I wish sex was as simple as in Sims: woohoo or try for baby. Will see how that works out.

No comments: