Friday, January 13, 2017

well done, brain

Yessss! My cup is in the capital. Probably will get to Tartu next week. I will soooo buy cocoa powder and milk and make hot chocolate with cinnamon in it.

Plus, toddlers came out in Sims 4 today. Too bad I can't play them yet but they look so so so adorable.

Oh and I got the speakers Lembit bought for me today.

The only crappy part is my head. Withdrawal symptom no.1 is headache. Ugh. Like, I never ever get headaches. Only when I have a flu or a cold or something and even then it's just a short term little throbbing. And when I had that trigeminal nerve inflammation it was sort of a headache, nerve ache really but still, it was in my head. Other than that I've never not once in my life had a headache. So, eventhough my brain is fucked chemically, it has never ached so...well done, brain.

No comments: