Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Went for a walk

Yeah if you don't go out much and then one day you do, you end up with a cold sore.
My body's not used to the wind.
Walked for one hour...along the town streets.
I have a massive fear that's keeping me on streets - crossing bridges.
Can't go for a walk on the countryside, cause this town is kept off from the rest of the world by this stupid river.
I swear to um...god, if I had to cross any of them bridges by myself I'd have a panic attack.

Yeah, had the weird buckwheat porridge yesterday again and this morning as well - think the E621 in it is making me feel all boo hoo.
So that means no naughty stuff has been going on - even though things were leading that way.;)

Today's a lovely rainy day - might clean up the house. It's smelly.


Good things:
  • Doritos corn chips - tangy cheese flavour

Hmm...come to think of it, I had two packs yesterday, that could've made me feel sick.


No comments: