Sunday, January 31, 2010

This is how real people talk, man.



Red: What the hell is this?
Fez: Looks like a box.
Red: I know it's a box.
Fez: Hey! What's with the attitude? I'm just making conversation. Looks like a box, it is a box.This is how real people talk, man.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eric: I can't frigging believe that my mom didn't plan a frigging party on my 18th frigging birthday. The only party going on in this house is in their bedroom and that's all... 
Hyde: Forman, you hate when your mom does stuff for your birthday. Remember two years ago?




 
Eric: I'm 16.
Red: Hey, your mother worked very hard on this party. Now you be nice to her or we're cancelling the puppet show.
Kitty: Sit on the tiny horse, so I can take a picture.
Eric: I can't mom. I'll kill it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lol, I love That 70s Show so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love it too!