Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Naturally

Started feeling kind of icky last night so...when my man came over nothing really happened.
So I felt like blah because of it.
Anyway, this whole thing is kind of doing my head in at the minute, so I don't want to think about it. Whatever.

Visited a friend today. She's on Facebook.
I had an account aswell, but deleted it. Don't like it.
Anyway, some people I know had signed up there and were on my friend's friend list.
God, I am just so jealous of this one little rat that was on the list.
He's like a super clever person, like...naturally. :D
He never even has to study for anything, he's just naturally intelligent.
And because he's such a genius he got to go to China as an exchange student.
How unfairly lucky?
Not only is he super clever, he also gets to travel to such a far away and amazing destination.

Yeah then me and my friend went for a walk and we were both complaining about us not working.
Okay I'm thinking if I'm not as clever as someone who gets to have fun trips then I just have to work hard enough to reach that level. Have to balance my hard work with their natural knowledge and the ability to process and remember everything.
I know I can only do as good as my personal boundaries allow but...you know, I want the goodies.
Who says I cannot have them, I'm not saying that and I'd definitely not set my boundaries somewhere where the good stuff in unreachable.

Going to doctor tomorrow, so I'm gonna tell him what's what and hopefully will sort something out about my health.

Loadsa gibberish but ever so often I feel like I'm not good enough for anything or anyone.
It's not because I have low self esteem, I'm just not good enough for people and things.
Well, mostly I'm not good enough for myself and then the rest follow.
I want a proper education and a job.

No comments: