Thursday, March 11, 2010

Save Tonight, brutally.

So, I've been told before that I'm kind of outspoken and rude.
Mostly by young girls. But as of today I'm also like that by older people.
Yeah, I'm not.
I'm rude only when I use rude words, like when I was ranting about internet or doctors.
That's when I am rude. It's deliberate.
I carefully find the perfect rude words when cussing.

Any other time, when I don't use rude words, I don't intend to be rude.
So when I say something that can be classed as brutal - I like to think I've picked the correct words to express how I feel exactly.
I'm only telling how I feel about something, I cannot help the way I feel and I didn't  invent any languages, so it's not my fault they have the 'brutal' words in them.

I'm not an evil person and would never be hostile toward a person for no reason.
I can be cranky cause if I do feel anger then it's mostly towards myself or my own life.
If I'm really pissed off about something I don't talk to anyone - I just cry, huff and slam doors.
Silent treatment is my bread and butter when dealing with a person I'm pissed off with.

So in the words of Jackie Burkheart: 'You know, I should probably be more generous and considerate with you... but I am what I am.'


Hmh and I think I'm gonna look for a new layout, cause for some reason the background picture of this masterpiece doesn't really wanna show that much.
Will upload new songs with the new look aswell. :)

Anyway, some tunes from Youtube.
Something for the girls that visit my blog to drool over:


Such a sexy version of the song. Love it!

No comments: