Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Squee!

Yeah, bitches!!!
I'm so giddy at the moment it's unreal!


So yesterday I caught the acting bug.
Today I have the fever!

I was on internet all morning doing whatever.
Then thought I should eat and went downstair.
There was a little piece of newspaper on the fridge door.
It was an ad for TV and film workshop!!!
Basically a course to prepare you for film and tv auditions and such.
How amazing!
The thing is, I have very little money.
Have about 40 euros left.
The photoshoot this weekend will cost either 59 or 99 euros.
I will get social welfare money this week - 190 euros.
Will have to pay rent, at least 100.
So I'll have 130 euros.
And more than likely I'll go for the 59 euro photoshoot (59 is for 6 months contract, 99 for a year)
Then I'll have 70 euros for the week, minus travelling costs.
And then there's the workshop that gave me the fever.
That's around 190 euros.
I have to beg someone to lend me the money.
The course only lasts three days, four hours a day.
But apparently it's really full on and intense.
Oh and it takes place in my bf's hometown.
He's been trying to get me to go over to his place and now he better have me over!

Didn't ring work yet, I don't want to talk to them.
I was thinking of going down to social welfare and dicussing me being fired and money business, but this is so much better!
I don't care I won't have money to buy food or pay the rent.
I have to do this!
Oh, I was told if they don't get 10 people to sign up it'll be pushed back a bit.
Might actually work better like that.
Anyway, I'm giddy and happy.

Hopefully it's not the tablet making me feel like I "can conquer the world" as the doctor said.

No comments: