Sunday, June 13, 2010

In my baroque era in my head

So, YouTube is being normal.
They banned dsharptheviolinist's account.
Like what!?
God damn, some people spend forever uploading videos and practicing then along comes some eejit on their stupid high horse and ban all the talent.
Well, since I couldn't enjoy any jaslady or dsharp's pop music, I had to listen to classical stuff.

So...



 

Yeah, those ditties are like... my little warm up excercises before I start playing. ;)
Anyway, in all seriousness, amazing talent and amazing pieces!

Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue is so amazing!

Yeah, I got out all of my classical music CDs now, so I'll be in my baroque era in my head.
Hm, maybe I'll put some of the music on my blog aswell.
I'm having difficulties uploading the stuff.
It takes forever and then it says there was some error. Yay!
Mh, I got s distracted by the music I forgot why I started writing the blog in the first place.
Oh well.

No comments: