Sunday, October 24, 2010

be miserable for the day and work on my forum all alone

Huh, so this morning had a bit of a weird start of the day.
Everyone in the family went to Tartu without telling me or even asking me to go along.
I wouldn't have gone anyway cause I cannot travel but it was super weird.
And I sooooo want to go to Tartu!
I haven't been there for like four years.
And about 4 months since I came back to Estonia.
Mmhhh... and on Tuesday I have to and see some woman in another town and this time I cannot go with my father, I actually have to go there alone by bus or train.
I will be freaking out!
I loathe travelling and it gives me such bad panick attacks.
Oh that reminds me I still didn't receive my important paper from my old workplace.
Get bent, fucks!

Yeah.. so I'm just gonna... be miserable for the day and work on my forum all alone.

No comments: