Sunday, November 21, 2010

I want to live and die in an English speaking environment.

Mother came to visit me today.
Was okay.
And I will totally go live in America after my studies business is sorted.
Anywhere but in Estonia is the best place.
I like Estonia and all but the economy totally favours the filthy rich and I will never be one so I will get the fuck out of here.
I bet the country will be thriving with its' 100 millionaires and the rich Estonian culture that those few people create after the rest of Estonians have died of hunger or moved to some normal country. Good luck with it. Or good "Ha ha - you screwed yourself over so hard!" to you, Estonia.

And I picked America cause I saw a couple of job offers there today.
I won't be doing anything that was offered today but I will do something there.
I want to live and die in an English speaking environment.

Oh and the other day it was announced that Glee will be touring UK and Ireland next year.
Damn, isn't this perfect timing?!
I mean instead of that Jenna-girl feeling up Kevin on the beach and some nightclub they could've been performing while I lived there. *loadsa rude words about the Jenna-girl* I mean it totally is her fault!

Yeah, off to dry my hair and ride my bike.

No comments: