Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I wish myself a happy birthday

Just got off the phone.
Talked to my ex. He wished me happy birthday.
Ha! He said he will be singing in his band! :D
Hahaaa, ooh well I know he can play the guitar but singing...erm..maybe. :D

Oh and I spent most of the day in misery and shit.
Feeling a little better at the minute.
Anyway, I kinda missed my birthday party.
We had guests I'm not even friends with! I don't even know people in this town!
I got a bit of money and a candle.
My dad and his wife gave me a bag/case for my laptop and a belt.
Hahahaaa, I remember when I was younger I used my mum's man's headphones and he didn't like it.
So for my bithday he gave me headphones.
This year, I used my dad's belt nd he gave me one.
Okay, I seriously gotta start "using" someone's house/appartment and other fancy pants things.

And I saw Glee today aswell. The Substitute.
Yeah, was kinda so so. Have nothing to say about it.

Oh and the violin class won't be on tomorrow.
The teacher's going to some concert.

Anyway, since it's been such a crappy day I wish myself a happy birthday.

No comments: