Monday, December 27, 2010

I get into the flow of things...

Okay, I think I'm too used to being dependant on other people.
I want my own job and a place to live.
And I continue to think I never should have come back to my homecountry cause now I can't freaking travel!!!
And the town I live  in now is the smallest fucking town in the whole world.
There is absolutely nothing going on here, nowhere to go, no one to meet.

And I don't share this point of view with anyone who has it: at first you gotta do a job that you don't like and work your way up to the top.
Yeah, that is bullshit. I will not do a job that I hate. Ever again!
Cause it'll stressme out so much that I end up being more on sick leave than actually working.
So whatever it is I'll do next, it'll be something I like.
And it will be either in Viljandi or Tartu, I'm never moving to the capital, Tallinn.


I'm a bit nervous though, cause I dunno what my anxiety will be like once I start to work but I'm sure that once I get into the flow of things I'll be fine.

No comments: