Wednesday, January 05, 2011

God, they're such ass munchers, I hate them more than anything else in the world.

Okay, I'm very seriously thinking of quitting internet.
What with the birds, whales, bees and fish.
And the last two days I've been feeling like crap.
Maybe it's a coincidence but it scares the hell out of me.
Plus I think I've found the perfect collage for me.
I'm very much thinking of doing environmental stuff although I kind of realised today that evenwhen I get a job in hat field I won't be able to do much cause it's the damn politicians who call the shots.
God, they're such ass munchers, I hate them more than anything else in the world.

I'm just gonna concentrate on studying from now on.
And hopefully I'll get into the college.
Oh and it's January, I have to sign up for my exams soon enough.

Over and out so.
Til...hopefully I manage to stay off the net for quite a while.

No comments: