Friday, February 11, 2011

The best photosopping is no photoshopping

Okay, I've officially seen all of the episodes of That 70s Show.
Um... what am I gonna watch now?!
It's just the bestest TV show ever. At first I wasn't liking Randy too much but seeing all of him in the Season 8 episodes I really like him.

Oh and wow, are all of those photoshops good or what?! I mean I get such a satisfaction out of downloading them and littering my computer with them all and finding out you cannot install them at all. My pictures are looking better than ever because of those glorious programmes. The best photosopping is no photoshopping.

I wouldn't really care that much about the programmes but I have to make a pattern for ym forum's background. Boy, is it hard?! It has to be pink and I have no idea how to decorate it or what kind of pink to use.

No comments: