Tuesday, March 22, 2011

a magically bound ideas day

Okay, besides feeling like gagging for the most of the day and having that bastard dog chasing and barking at me while I was out for a walk, the day has been quite productive. More so theoretically.
So I finally decided to go with my plan to peddle to Tartu, about 90 kilometres. I asked my mother to send me some money so I can buy a bike, but in the meantime I'll be exercising on my stepmother's bike.
My father wasn't too impressed cause I'm always at home, not moving. Even today, when I was out for a walk for about three hours he rang me and asked if I had got lost someplace.
Well, I don't care. I gotta get to Tartu and the best way to get there is on the bike. No bus panic, no car stress.
Plus, if I'll be staying at my mother's place right outside the town then I can use the bike to get to Tartu. I mean, it's healthy and doesn't cost me my nerves.
Speaking of nerves, I actually went and sat outside and read my biology book. I was reading about mitosis and meiosis and it said nerve cells don't divide. So....theoretically it was a magically bound ideas day.
Anyway....I'm off to find a bike I want now.

No comments: