Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Man, am I glad I'm not in my teens anymore

 Well, I posted stuff in my earlier entry but since I don't have any text to go with the following pics I put the text from my earlier post in here:
Man, am I glad I'm not in my teens anymore. It's a weird weird world. Like, when you're a teen then it's like everything inside of you and right around you is shit and the rest of the world is like heaven. And you're so desperately trying to place yourself somewhere out there where the grass seems greener. But when you get older it's like everything inside of you and right around you is the safest place ever and the rest of the world is super scary and you'll do whatever to protect your nearest and dearest from the world.

So my mum's dog had her puppies. It's all kind of...ugly

My little brother putting together this...wooden snake thingy.
 He's the weirdest kid. He doesn't like cheese or cheesecake!

No comments: