Sunday, March 20, 2011

Well, I lost a follower. Guess they died in one of the catastrophies or during the end of the world yesterday.

Well, I lost a follower. Guess they died in one of the catastrophies or during the end of the world yesterday.
I mean, the moon was closer to the Earth than normally and all sorts of catastropihes were supposed to happen - tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions. I'm glad it's all over by now and by the time I got up this morning. So that's what people should do, go to sleep when the end of the world is happening cause you'll sleep right through it and can go on with your life from the moment you wake up.
I must say this post-apocalyptic world is very similar to the one before it all, I was hoping to gain a super power in form of extra fast learning skill but I guess I got my hopes too high up.

No comments: