Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Glee is actually Gay

Wow, I just had an epiphany: since Glee is so disgustingly over-homosexed I realised the show is actually called Gay. Glee means gay. So the show is indeed about gays and is called Gay.
Total propaganda!
I hate how they're selling their shit based on people's insercurities. Gaga does the same shit. Dirty players in a shitty game. Thank god I'm clever enough not to buy it.

Other than that, man I mowed like the whole earth today. I'm so tired and sore from working. I have a bit of a tan. It's quite light but I haven't burned, I've gone straight to brown which is good. Although I look more like I'm just dirty. Oh and I think it's great the air is still kinda cool cause the sun is HOT. I cannot imagine, well I can, but I don't wanna imagine what it'll be like in summer when the air is hot aswell. Ugh.

Oh my brother went swimming today. Crazy bastard! He said the water wasn't cold but... my cleverness kicks in again on this subject. Mother said he's gone swimming in April before. Crazy stuff. I was thinking of going and sunbathing by the lake near by tomorrow after finishing mowing but the sun is a lot worse near water so I think I'll burn my skin. I might dip in the water aswell. I'll just wait til the brother gets home from school and if he feels like going then I might go along.

No comments: