Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Glee Prom Queen review

Ah, when there's a chance to bitch about the Sasquatch, I'll fucking do it.
Okay, an egg with an egg in it and an egg with a chick in it are NOT the same thing.
There's only a chick in it when the hen got shagged by a rooster, if it didn't then there's just an egg in an egg.
Plus the Sasquatch's scary tree trunk legs give me nightmares, plus she sounds like a smoking three year old.

Anyway, the egg scene reminded me too much of That 70s Show's scene where Jackie couldn't touch an egg cause it had come out of a chicken butt. That was funny and original, this... blah.
And the Artie character is kind of annoying. I mean Kevin McHale's super fit and all and the only reason I watch that crap of a show but the character is way too baby-ish. He's just too fucking mellow. When a man is a rock then he's not even like...molding clay. He's like... melted plasticine. All gooey and shit.
Plus when Brittany still turned him down... that scene reminded me of Save The Last Dance when Sara and Derek fell out and he then was in with the revenge on those dudes who shot at them earlier. Save The Last Dance original and good, Glee....blah (with the exception of Kevin McHale's hotness, nothing tops that).
Yeah and I don't get it why Artie has to be the one who "hurts" women and has to run after them apologizing. This little thing?! The melted plasticine?! Does he drip on your favourite skirt and you can't get the stain off (which ever way you think of it!)? Those women have some serious ego issues! I would understand if you didn't wanna be with a dude like that cause he's more baby than the rest but seriously, that kinda man could never hurt anyone by himself.

Oh and thank god that prom dress scene was so short. The one where the girls tried their dresses on. I totally hate theis stupid stereotype of gay men where they're all into fashion and shit. That kid is still in high school and hasn't even seen another man's dick and suddenly he's all gay and giving fashion advice!? Whatever.

Oh and yeah (the Kurt and Dave scene), gay men ar ethe most understanding, humane and sensitive people ever. Dude, no dude would start fucking crying when some lame ass gay dude was talking about emotional issues with them. Especially not a homophobic person when a homo was pouring their fucking heart out to them. They'd fucking punch that twat in their stupid gay face. And why the fuck make that guy apologize!!???
It's fucking disgusting! It's okay to be homophobic! If it's okay to for a guy to like dudes then it sure is okay for a guy to dislike dudes who like dudes. Simple as that! Fucking Ryan Murphy. I don't know the word but he's a damn hetero-hater.

Friday. Man, I still very much stand by my statement that Glee fans are two faced whores. I'm so sickened by their comments on Youtube saying how lame Rebecca is and Glee is the shit. Seriously, gleeks are bigger retards than Gaga's monsters. Acutally, I don't really give a crap about Gaga, but since I follow up with Glee then...god, gleeks are the biggest and most intolerant fuck faces there are. Fucking fame/attention whores.

Oh and I think it's pretty obvious that Karofsky is gonna commit suicide or something. That's Ryan Murphy saying "if you don't like singing, dancing and gays then you deserve to die and I'm a fucking tolerant bitch, accept everyone for what they are and love and respect them for their beliefs. Peace to the world and long live buttfucking and cock sucking! Gay patriarchy is the shit!"

What's up with Dianna Agron whispering every sentence? Is it supposed to be intimate or something? It sounds scary to me more than anything else.

What is this horrible song they made Darren Criss sing with the Sasquatch looking like a scarecrow on the stage?!

Okay, why the fuck did Kurt run out when he wa sannounced as the queen? Isn't it like the fucking epitome of acceptance?

Okay my internet is being really slow and I cannot see the end cause it won't load but... that's enough bitching I guess.

No comments: