Friday, May 27, 2011

I look foreign, like in every country

Well, today I went through my old photoalbum. Wow, I cannot believe I've been cute looking and smiley! Although I must say I have a very weird look. I look foreign, like in every country.
 
What lovely 80's hair!

 
Oh man, I remember that string. It was my fave. I even remember the time I didn't have it anymore and I was missing it.

 
That is such a great picture. I'm the little blondie on the right.

 
This I remember aswell. I was about two and my mother had bought me loadsa clothes and wanted me to try them on and I wasn't having any of it. I remember running into my parents' bedroom and crying on the bed and getting annoyed with my dad as he took the photo.

 
That's a Christmas tree behind me. I was too scared to stand on the chair so my mother had to hold my hand. Oh and this was the first time I learned how to do the sign with my hand.

 
Totally pissed off. Can't remember why but do remember the feeling.

 
This was done when my father was with his new wife. It's at their place and... for some reason I decided to put the Christmas decorations all over me. Don't I look fucking weird?!

So apparently I was friends with this one girl. I think she was called Kertu. And I think her dad hanged himself.


Ha! I can totally remember having a bath with her.


 
Ahahaaa, gotta love nose picking.

 
Heh, doesn't my mouth just look very unproportional to the rest of my face? I had cold sores at both ends of my mouth. But my mum's perm has gone smaller so that's a good thing.


Oh man, again, I remember the swing. I remember we had dark red curtains and I would close my eyes while swinging and open them slightly to peek at the dark red curtains. And one night my dad turned off all of the lights in the room and turned on this disco light machine thingy. So all I remember were the lights flickering and Black's Wonderful Life blasting out.








Oh and here's a little piece of music that totally fits these pics:

1 comment:

ailen said...

Sul on esimesel pildil täiega juba oma nägu. Juba nii beebina! Ägegad pildid :-)