Saturday, June 18, 2011

Drama never ends!

Oh my god! Drama never ends!
So last night my brother spent the night at one of his "friends".
Turns out his mother never allowed my brother and another boy to stay over. But she wasn't home.
She thought the boy was with his father but he was actually home alone and he's like 11.
Anyway, around 7 this evening the boy's mother calls and gives out to my mother (cause my stupid brother left his phone behind).
She was saying how 5 litres of petrol had been used up to start a BBQ fire at their place and how the boys had "broken in through a window". Well, the truth is the fucking 11 year old asked my brother and his friend over and he started everything and my brother and his friend just went with the flow. And today the fucker says everything is my brother and his friend's fault. The 11 year old has been home alone for quite a few days now cause his mother is a drunk and at his new man's place.
Yeah and then the neighbour boy was over at our place andmy mother and her man had a fight over it cause he is still pissed cause his syrup was stolen.
Oh dear...it felt so weird not being part of an arguing. Cause when I lived with my dad and back when I was a teen and lived with the current family I was the centre of all misunderstandings.
I was downstairs in the kitchen when they started off and I had to come upstairs cause the atmosphere was... unpleasant.
I was there to get cold water for my foot and put the icepack in the deep freeze. My foot hasn't got any better and I have fever again.
Anyway, one of these days I wanna have a long chat with my brother about how bad bad friends are. It's not only that they're dragging him down with their problems but it's also about how strongly it affects my brother's parents' relationship. Well, the thing is,my mother has to be the one to deal with all the problems, the man just switches himself off and when he doesn't like something he blames it on my mother. I just told my mother not to listen to him cause he is a man after all. But if he was man enough he would solve the problems himself.
Anyway, I will not get into that fight.

No comments: