Wednesday, July 20, 2011

such a rich bitch

Wow, so I remember back in the good old days when the grass was greener, I had minor anxiety and worked at McDonald's at minimum wage, getting about 9,50 per hour. We got paid fortnightly and the biggest amount I ever got for two weeks was about 800 euros. But I never got 2000 euros for a month, it was alway around 1500. So and when we got euros in Estonia I learned that both, my mother's aswell as my father's family don't make it up to even 1000 euros in a month. Damn, I was such a rich bitch!
I remember like...having 200 for food for two weeks, 200 to buy new clothes for two weeks and saving the last 200. Damn!!! I spent like 20 fucking euros on food a day, or got a delivery everyday for a 20. I was fucking indipendant and fucking rich for a single person! It's so unreal to even think about it now.

Gah, and to amount to my anxiety and depression I got a fucking cold. I fucking knew something would go to shit! I told my mother it would and it did and she didn't believe me.
Like, we had this glorious day of family skinny dipping, then the next day I was home alond and swam. Then the next the family camehome with a family friend who I was thrilled to see. He helped me to sort out some of the college business. And we went swimming, twice. And the water was so cold. I didn't even realise I had a cold til a few days later when I told my mother I was feeling like shit and my Valium drops weren't helping. She then said it must be a cold. I took my temperature and bam! I had a fever. I've had it for almost a week now.

When we were skinny dipping I said it was such a good day and something must go horriblyworng soon cause I can never enjoy anything. My mother said not to be so negative and blah blah blah. See, I was right!? I'm fucking sick in summer! Cause of swimming! Fuck!

No comments: