Thursday, August 18, 2011

a bitch is a bitch

Ahahaaa. Ooooh, I'm a troll!
Well, the thing is I signed up on this god awful dog forum to ask why our dog Donna rolls around on foul smelling things. First response was by their moderator who posted this random snarky comment and other cunts followed.
A very warm and welcoming people, just makes you fucking love dogs.

They all made sure I wasn't wanted there because I said if we don't solve the problem the dog will be put down or given away. And obviously those retards got on my back. So when I said something back I was "insulting" them. And when one fat-ass shitfaced cunt-whore said they wish I went away I said I have the same right to be there as them and that was concidered as backseat moderating.

And they obviously didn't like my photos I posted on there so they called it trolling.

Well, since I have quite a bit of time in my hands right now I'm gonna properly terrorise the forum and show them what all those things actually mean. Thank a goddess for dynamic IP!

Luckily I will forever and ever hate dogs and dog people. I mean, a bitch is a bitch.

No comments: