Wednesday, December 28, 2011

No fuckin jinx now!

Well, for a while now I haven't been posting much. I guess the reason is I have nothing to bitch about and I'm feeling better. No fuckin jinx now!
The holidays were nice. We actually had a erm... Yule dinner and a guest. It was very nice cause I could eat. And yep, my weight keeps rising and rising... I'm nearly 70 kilos now :D
Yeah, I cannot remember a time we have celebrated Yule like that before so...was great.

Tomorrow I gotta go to town to get my disability benefit done. I'm 80% incapable of working so I guess my anxiety really is bad. In general nad during some certain moments.

Oh and I sent a job link to my friend and she got a call back. Hopefully she will get the job. And hopefully I will find something suitable for myself aswell.

Oh and I've been thinking...I don't think the medical biology course isn't for me. I've still received messages from teachers and stuff and it actually sounds very interesting. Will try out for it again next year.

No comments: