Monday, January 02, 2012

Choose a miracle


 While I'm feeling a little courageous and not crippled by anxiety I came up with a few things. I want fake boobs. I thought I'd get bigger boobs if I get fat, well I'm fat and my boobs are still small. Not happening, for the rest of my life. At one point I will do something about it. I don't mind the rest of ym fat body... if only everything was in propoprtion, the boobs are the only things that "stick out" cause they're so small.

Yeah and I cannot wait til summer. I don't want winter anymore, I had enough of snow last year... oh and how I hope and hope and hope the anxiety would just FUCK OFF FOREVER! It gets in the way of everything. My mother wants me to see a psychologist but I don't. I don't wanna talk about the bloody thing anymore.

No comments: