Thursday, August 29, 2013

Two sweets

Ahh...so for the last two weeks I've been sleeping like crazy! I have no job or other responsibilities. Well okay, I do have to look for a new job. But it has been so nice to sleep in in the mornings.

I got a few callbacks but I've decided not to take those jobs. Got a few janitor spots. One in my old secondary school. :D Definitely couldn't take that. Then had a chance to work in this kiosk but it's the kind of place where people can walk in and I would have had to make hot dogs and burgers for people. Yeah, no more burgers in my career please!

Yeah...have had a lot of time to daydream. Mostly about my new crush, Jonathan.
Two sweets
Ahhh...me likey. But I think Kevin's time is over. Which is actually good cause now I don't have to watch Glee anymore. I kinda have a feeling I'll watch the few first season 5 episodes cause I wanna see how they handled Cory's death.

Oh and...I actually started this post off with something else and then deleted it cause I didn't wanna address it but I kinda feel like I have to say something. Why do Hollywood people think being a grown up means singing about drugs and acting overly, desperately sexual? Not once in my life have I ever come across an older person talking about drugs and sex and sticking their tongue out non-stop. Pathetic.

No comments: