Friday, February 14, 2014

my bad

Happy Valentine's Day! It didn't start that happily for me though. Mother rang me and told me not to come to her place today. Said she and her man had had a fight about me. Told me to come over to her workplace cause she didn't wanna talk about it on the phone. Yeah, I was sort of dreading it, thought I was in for a lecture about money, health and job and stuff. The thing is...I forgot to close the window when I left my mother's place on monday and it had been open all week. :D Phew! I thought it was something serious. I mean... I wouldn't necessarily approve of leaving the window open for the whole week so...my bad...but it's just so....I don't even know. There's always issues with me and leaving the windows open. This time I can see why he was mad though.

No comments: