Tuesday, March 04, 2014

You're Mine

So Lea Michele's album came out. I obviously didn't buy it but I obviously, again, got to listen to it. You're Mine is the only good song on it. And it's very good!

Yeah and I'm still lactating. I swear... maybe I always have but... it's just weird.

And today, me and Ilme discovered that there's a graze type of thing on our tap and it's leaking. I have no idea how that kind of place can get a scratch on it that starts leaking but it's there. Ilme will ring a repairman tomorrow. And she has to go to the doctor herself so I have to do the entertaining. Hughh... we'll see. Have to go down to mother's workplace tomorrow myself so she can buy me Fairy washing up liquid and oil, plus a few snacks.

Yeah and I'm looking for a job at arboretums again. Will see how that goes. I'd love a janitor's position more.

No comments: