Friday, April 18, 2014

Well shit...I think I know myself better, thank you very much

Ugh! Complain post alert!
So I got talking to my mother about my anxiety issues. She said she thinks it's cause of my marriage stuff that happened when I lived in Ireland. I got caught up in a fictive marriage business and yes it was unpleasant but it had absolutely no effect on me whatsoever. Emotionally or physically or mentally. Well, I actually felt a little disappointed with myself since I was about to toss all of my beliefs to the wind but other than that it had no effect on me. And I know for a fact it's not why I have health problems now.
I told her I have issues cause of her alcohol overdose that happened when I was a kid. Now that had a MASSIVE effect on me. And because of that I've been terrified of vomiting, ever since that night.
And this fear is what keeps fucking with my head even now. I can't do shit cause I'm afraid I'll get sick. And the mother said it's not the case. Well shit...I think I know myself better, thank you very much.

Ugh...yeah...was outside for the most of the day working. Apparently the weather will be even warmer tomorrow so we're having a barbecue. Yay! I just hope I won't get anxiety and can eat.

No comments: