Saturday, July 26, 2014

80 cents

Yes! I mowed all of the lawn. Well, my bits. Yeah and my brother got generous today... he bought me a drink with his own money. It cost 80 cents but still!
Mmm...it tastes so yummy. I imagine Franco's cum tastes like that :D It's definitely my new fave beverage though. It's too sweet but whatever.

Oh and this happened:
Yes! I'm at twelve percent. Last time the best I got was 11%. Last time being the time before I did system restore to my latop.

Oh and I got talking to my ex. He is in an official music video! He got into the band when I was in a relationship with him. Glad to see they're evolving and not just covering songs but writing their own...and recording stuff and making music videos.

Yeah..to end this thing here, I'll post a couple of selfies... just cause I'm hip and happening like that :p

No comments: