Wednesday, July 09, 2014

They don't look like they wanna be weeded by me

Okay, the porch is long painted. Mother told me to weed the strawberries. Yeah I was about to but then saw the state of them. They don't look like they wanna be weeded by me.

Yeah and it's not fair to women to have periods in the summer. I don't support the usage of tampons since they're poisonous and killers. It's so warm out, it's the perfect weather for swimming.

And I wanna change the URL of my blog. "dianaboo" and "sweetd" are taken. And I cannot go back to "Doowally". Bollocks! The two other names I thought of, they were available but they both had rude words in them so I wouldn't be making an upgrade. Yeah, have to think of something cute, cool and...neutral.

Oh and as I said in one of my earlier posts, I'm watching Friends again. Yeah, I still very much hate Rachel. She's just such a stupid bitch.


09072014

No comments: