Friday, August 08, 2014

love, care and respect reasons

Okay, as I've said before, I'm in the middle of watching Friends. Yeah I'm waaay past the episode I wanna talk about but whatever I'll talk about it anyway. Don't remember what the episode was called but it was "the one" where Monica and Chandler were in a relationship and had a fight. Chandler thought it was the end of the relationship and Monica said it was just a fight and "welcome to a grown-up relationship" or something along those lines. Yeah, that's a load of bullshit. I say, the relationships you fight in are anything but grown-up. In a mature relationship you can handle misunderstandings and dissensions without a fight. And if you "fight" with your partner, then why the hell are yous still together!? I hate the sayings "fight for love" or "work on a relationship". It's aaaaalllll bullshit! It's a clear sign you're not supposed to be with the person you're with. Fights do not belong in a healthy relationship. Fights do not happen in a healthy relationship. And a relationship is definitely not something you "work on". If it doesn't come naturally, you're with a wrong person, there's nothing to fix. I know I've only had one boyfriend but as I said in my sex post I'd rather be single than be in a wrong relationship. Me and my ex never had fights. We were both normal mature people. I'd never be in a relationship with a person I didn't get along with. And if you love a person you respect them and wouldn't do anything to hurt them. So any kind of fight is just out of the question, for love, care and respect reasons.


TS07082014

No comments: