Saturday, March 18, 2017

bad advice

Okay... just remembered something.
Apparently I give bad advice lol. Was kicked out of a FB group a while back. There was a woman saying how she had made a post in that anxiety support group and nobody had replied to her. And I said everyone's just so caught up in their own problems that they simply did not see others' problems and that if she wants undivided attention she should see a therapist who is there only for her. Next thing I know I'm banned. I didn't say it to be mean, I just said it matter of factly.
And then mum said she might have problems with her thyroid. And she's always going on about how fat she is. So I said when she will have problems with her thyroid she might really balloon up so she should enjoy her current body while she has it. I was trying to put things into perspective and have a positive outlook on the issue. She laughed but said it was mean of me. No! I was being supportive.
Damn it. :)

No comments: