Wednesday, April 26, 2017

bad shit always happens

Okay, so last week I had this upset stomach business or stomach flu or whatever and on thrusday I got in under control. And now I have all this gas in my stomach and aches again. Ugh.
Yeah I finished the probiotics yesterday. Maybe I have to buy them again. I don't wanna get diarrhea or nausea again. :(
Other than that I'm kinda excited about getting my new laptop. I'm too afraid to get overly excited and happy though cause bad shit always happens when I do. Or maybe I'll get this stupid stomach business again for getting the laptop. You know, nothing good can happen. I don't believe in karma. I feel like if you do bad shit, you will get bad revenge. And if you do good stuff then no good deed goes unpunished. That's just life. My life anyway.
Yeah and somehow I'm almost at my 100GB internet limit this month. Seriously!? How?

No comments: