Sunday, August 06, 2017

we're obviously related

On friday, mum stayed the night at my new place. Was fun.
Bought some stuff online again. Think it was just a hoodie for me.
Yeah and then today dad and his wife came over:
 For some reason she really liked hte balcony. The view not so much. I agree though.
We talked about me and dad have big bellies, I said I was obviously his daughter. Then we talked about how tan he is and how pale I am, I said I'm not his daughter. Then when he sent me this pic he said his hair looks really messy, that he should've combed it. And when we were taking pics I was complaining about how my hair was dirty. I literally called them before they arrived to see how far they were to see if I have time to shower and they said they were already in town. Oh well. I said, about the hair business, we're obviously related lol
This I took with my dad's wife's phone. There were so many different little holes or buttons on the screen, I wasn't sure which one was the camera. So I can't tell if I am looking at the camera or not.

Ahh was so nice.

No comments: