Saturday, August 08, 2009

Yummy day.

Jesus, I've lost track.
Well, spent time with my boyfriend.;)
Got waaayy too hot for three nights in a row.
Must be ovulating.
Or somebody set up the heating for the wrong time of the day.

Watched The Shawshank Redemption again.
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
Also recommend Platoon.

Spent time with a friend today.
Not the one who I borrowed money from.
(Oh yes, he gave me 500) :)
Went to Subway for the first time today.
Went to Pizza Hut for the first time today.
Had a bread yoke with turkey, pickle, cheese, lettuce and sweet onion sauce. Yum!
Took a bite off of friends Pizza Hut cookie. I swear, there's no cookie like Pizza Hut cookie. Yum yum!

Game Stop man said Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst doesn't come for PC.
Of course it doesn't - I bought the game today.
Practising for Play TV now. ;)

Okay The Hypocrite sent me an email.
'Stick with your people. Call me.'
Um, yeah, The Hypocrite never supported me, especially when I needed money.
Not going to spend other people's money on ringing that 'three dots'.
Oh my Dad sent me money aswell. Yay. Good daddy.
Will pay him back though.
Not greedy, just needy.

Been listening to Disney pop, so my picks:

Demi Lovato & Selena Gomez - One And The Same


Miley Cyrus - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun







No comments: