Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kevin

Oh, I meant to talk about this quite a while ago, but here I am only now so...here goes:
I think Kevin McHale is hot. I know I have a boyfriend but it´s not like I´ll ever do anything with Kevin, you know like...meet him, see him in person. Besides I happen to know my man likes Rihanna and Cheryl Cole and I believe some other people with boobs, so...


Anyway, Kevin McHale is super hot: short, kind of dark haired and from what I have seen - decent bodied.
He´s an American actor and a singer.
Been on some TV shows and in a band.
His latest piece of work is on Glee.
Yeah and the show got 4 Golden Globe nominations today, so woooo! Congratulations to the people working on the show. Maybe it gets even better and they win. ;)
The show is about secondary school pupils and their problems and songs and dances and other people´s problems. :D
In very short so.

Glee on Youtube - check it out, Kevin´s singing there. Somewhere.

And the first glimpse of him I got was in this little number:
Ahh...wub!

Anyways, I´m always going on about him, but I´ll try to leave it within this post only.

I think I did a pretty good job at keeping it clean, cause he sure is a handsome citric acidic and fructose sugary of an oxytocin bomb.

No comments: