Saturday, January 16, 2010

Yum! 16 Jan

Right, since I started feeling I didn't really want to think about food or write about it.
I did eat something though.

Yum! 14 Jan
I know I had the chicken kebab in the morning on Thursday and two meals of mashed potato with a slice of rye bread.
Had gouda cheese on its own.
Think I took one tablet of Ulcid.
Had a chocolate/muesli bar.

Yum! 15 Jan
For breakfast I had 6 chicken wings, egg mayonese, lettuce, cheese, cucamber, milk.
2 Ulcid tablets - one in the morning, one in the evening.
Two meals of vegetables (peas, corn, beans, paprika which I picked out) and fishfingers (cooked in the oven, 4 and 3).

Today:
  • Ulcid tablet around 14:00
  • Egg mayonese, cucamber, lettuce, cheese, chicken fillet, Snapple Kiwi Strawberry drink: ~14:30
  • Pack of King's Cheese & onion crisps after that.

No comments: