Saturday, February 27, 2010

Orphan

Hm, so I watched a film with Katriona - Orphan.
Thought it was gonna be about ghosts and stuff.
To my surprise it was about an Estonian psycho killer. :D
I squealed with delight!
I warned Katriona about locking her door tonight cause I'm Estonian and you never know when my psycho killer side decides to show up. :D

Anyway, been feeling like poop since yesterday.
Started taking leftover Ulcid tablets and Motilium.
Plus, talked to my Dad's wife, a nurse, she told me to take B vitamins and fish oil - vitamin D3.

Oh and boyfriend was over yesterday. Had a bit of an...argument type of thing.
Well, I don't really argue, just sulk and give the silent treatment...and cry. :D
Anyway, we made up after a few minutes.
It was cause he was bored and rushed me with eating so we could do something and it's super hard for me as it is so I don't want any pressure from anywhere or anyone when it comes to it.
Oh and I've read my earlier posts and I thought it would be weird to read about my sex and period stuff but it didn't feel awkward to me, so... :D Yesterday was a mess. The first time was quite alright but the second time we had to stop cause it looked like a massacre in a slaughterhouse. :D
He was like, "Holy shit!" And I was thinking yeah...imagine being a girl and seeing that every month. Not so nice, huh? What with the shedded uteral lining and blood, plus PMS.
BJs are nice though. :) Mmm...

Anyway, got 2 more followers - Kaidi and Birgitta., total of three now:
Great stuff! I'd be more enthusiastic about it if I didn't feel so sick.



My GP is still on sick leave so hopefully will see him next week, will have  my landlord call him to speed things up and to be taken more seriously.
Should also see my violin teacher on Monday for 30 minutes.

Oh and we watched Glee the other day, maybe I wrote about it, cannot remember now.
Anyway I was drooling over Kevin and one of the girls said, "You' re so on your own on this one." Hahahaa, oh well he's hot to me!

No comments: