Thursday, March 25, 2010

Glitches and bugs

So, this guy has been calling me, looking for a friend of mine.
Yeah, I don't know where she is.
Apparently she was found at someone's place.
Safe.

Not so informative and quite random.
Yeah, I just got phone calls from this guy asking if I had heard from her.
No.

Got to rant about my bf yesterday to Colette.
Was a good rant.
Talked about psychological stuff and phobias.

I also bought World Adventures, the Sims 3 EP.
Yeah, sent a sim to France and when she came back the sims panel was gone.
Woohoo, I'm so happy I wasted 30 euros on a bunch of glitches and bugs.
Thank you so much, EA.
Wish you good luck of releasing that kind of shit.
Next time just call you EP's The Glitches or The Bugs or The Shit or Go-on-waste-your-money-on-this-massive-label-whose-product-quality-has-hit-rock-bottom-and-the-makers-don't-give-a-shit-cause-they're-filthy-rich-from-stealing-your-money.
Anyway, I'll try reinstalling it and if it doesn't work, the shop better give me my money back.

No comments: