Friday, March 19, 2010

Rockin' the REM with Chester Jenston

So, I had the weirdest dream this morning.
Had my window open and since there's like a transformers' gathering spot outside my window, the noise woke me up several times.
I guess that's why I never fell asleep deeply and had the chance to have this weird dream.
At first I was bathing my daughter who looked like a rag doll.
She jumped out of the bath and ran outside to play.
I ran after her to put a hat on her.
Then for some reason my bf was after me with no good intentions.
He then turned into my father.
So I got my daughter and we hid in the basement under the stairs.
Then all of a sudden I was attacked by this big burly man, wearing a tight gray short sleeved t shirt.
I kind of saw a sign under the stairs on the wall, that said Chester Jenston...or Jensen.
I was like, "Omg! It's Chester Jenston!"
He was sort of raping me, in doggy style if you must know.
I was freaked out at first and thinking, "Ew, a blond man is shagging me," (he had quite a puffy blond fluff on his head and I don't fancy blond men).
Then I told him, "Hey, this actually feels good."
And, "Can I put my daughter on the ground?"
For some reason we were floating while doing it and I had my daughter in my hands.

Anyway, then I woke up and went online to check who this Chester guy is.
Well, this is what I found when searching for Chester Jensen:
Does this look like a burly blond man wearing a tight gray T shirt?

Chester-Jensen are manufacturers of sanitary stainless steel heat exchange and processing equipment.
I have no idea why I got that name in my head.

Just got out of shower, will try to pay some of that hospital bill today. Got my money.
Feel shitty though...must be PMS.

No comments: