Thursday, March 18, 2010

Prone to addiction

I'm absolutely craving for crisps and sweets.
It's insane!
I've watched That 70s Show like a hundred times and it never gets boring.
All of the 8 seasons!
The same goes for all the other DVDs I own and the films on my computer.
When I start liking a song, it's the only song I listen to for days or in some cases weeks.
Like yesterday, I was watching videos on Youtube and came over a Justin Bieber song.
I listened to it so so sooo many times.
Yeah, his voice is kinda girly and blah, but he does a decent job, plus I like pop music.
I don't fancy Justin - he's a child afterall.

Gaahhh, I need money, I want to buy yummy stuff. Damn the Social Welfare people.
If I don't see my money tomorrow I'm gonna be super pissed. And I mean super pissed!
I'm thinking maybe they won't send me the money cause I didn't pay the hospital bill yet.
Oh, let me tell ya, if you don't send me the money, I'll never pay for the damn bill. Just cause I don't have the money.

Moan. Moan. Moan!

Maybe I'll ask someone for a euro and buy a pack of chips. Then eat them with Taco sauce..mmmm.....

No comments: