Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Glee: Asian incest erotica

Well, well, well.
What do you make of the "Glee: Trailer Sex Ban" article?
I know what I make of it.
I think it's Asian incest erotica.
And Glee is promoting it.
Well, the girl's Asian.
And she herself said that they're like a family.
And come on, any normal person acting like that is riding.
I mean each to their own, but seriously who wants to see those two kissing and shit on their TV.
1. It's like watching someone's personal sex video. Get a room or even a trailer, one without a camera in it.
Or if you want a camera don't put the video on inernational TV.
2. Don't get all touchy feely and say you're family, you're feeding the kids a very wrong idea.

Whatever otherwise.

I found this good looking guy on internet but I don't really know his name or anything about him at all.
But I'll do my homework and find out. ;)
So today has been a bit better healthwise but still a bit weird.
Ugh and the psychologist sessions are so bad.
Too much exposure!!!

Will be handing in my leaving note tomorrow.
Oh and I'm not sure how my money business goes.
Things are very uncertain.

No comments: